Systems Integrator for the Sanitary Processing Industry
2011 - 2012 Projects
- Illinois – Chicago - Expansion/Addition of existing water immersed "beans in a bag" cooking system, Design/Build insulated stainless steel cook tanks and racks, Provided process & controls engineering services, Installed new Hydro-thermal (DSI) valves, new pumps/valves and sanitary piping materials, all setting/rigging of new equipment plus all sanitary piping installation services (1st through 2nd Quarters 2011) View Project Photos
- Iowa – HFCS Silo, Provided 9,000 gallon vertical insulated silo
- Indiana – Bakery Project, All process and controls engineering design/build services, equipment provided includes, New sponge mix tanks, CIP system modifications, New Ingredient delivery system (pumps, valves, meters) Provided all rigging/setting of equipment, Installation of all sanitary process piping, (2nd, 3rd & 4th Quarters 2011 through 1st Quarter 2012) View Project Photos
- Louisiana - Provided all sanitary pumps and valves, all rigging/setting of equipment, all sanitary process piping installation services (4th Quarter 2011 through 1st Quarter 2012) View Project Photos
- Utah - Expansion of existing water immersed "meat in a bag" cooking system, Original project completed in 2007. Provided process & controls engineering services, (upgrades to existing control system we originally installed), replaced plate n frame heat exchangers with Hydro-thermal (DSI valves), new pumps/valves and sanitary piping materials, all setting/rigging of new equipment plus all sanitary piping installation services (4th Quarter 2011 through 1st Quarter 2012)
"I've worked with Don for many years. During my years in the Mid West, he was my 'go-to' person when the company I worked for sought out new equipment or ways of making our product lines more efficient. He is very thorough and competent and spends a great deal of time in the plant scoping out the project. Don is one of the few process engineers that isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty as I've seen him break down equipment on countless occasions in order to train my operator's and maintenance staff. I will continue to use Don in the future for my process engineering needs."
King & Prince Seafood Corporation
1 King & Prince Blvd
Brunswick, GA 31521
"As a company we were looking for a 'cooked in the bag' process that would allow us to begin the cooking process without having to worry throughout the duration of the cooking period. In our original system we had to use employees to continuously check water temperatures, water levels and cook times. We had a vision of a system that would automate that for us, in turn reducing labor costs. We were very happy with other projects that Carmel Process Solutions had completed in the past & we went to them for help on this project. We told them what we wanted and they went to work on figuring out how to make that happen along with fitting it into a confined space. I couldn't be happier with the timely manner in which Carmel Process Solutions put the system into place, not to mention they fulfilled everything we asked for. In the future, as our business grows, Carmel Process Solutions will be a leading candidate in helping us increase our production capacities."
Major Meat Supplier to McDonalds Corp.
"I have had the opportunity to work closely with Don on several projects over the past few years. We have traversed the eastern half of the United States together and collaborated with companies on the other side of the world. Through all of that, I have constantly been impressed with Don's professional easygoing style. He communicates clearly and efficiently and creates a candid environment where mountains can be amiably moved. Don is thorough with an eye for detail, and his company reflects his dedication to excellence. I look forward to our opportunities to work together, and I recommend Carmel Process Solutions for any integration project."
Electric Metal Fab
Carmel Process Solutions, LLC keeps records of all posted testimonials and they can be verified upon request